Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A great site for improving one's speaking skills: sharedTalk!

Some friends advised me to have a look at this site.. It was a nice surprise to me! You can go there and improve your communication skills not only in English but also in many other languages. It makes you feel the world is really such a small village.. On my first day there, I talked to a sweet Russian lady, an intelligent, hard-working  Brazilian student and two lovely Chinese students..We talked about the Victory Day in Russia, the Carnival in Brazil and I learned how to say "hi" in Chinese: Ni hao!

It is a wonderful place for sharing. It is simply called:

sharedtalk 

N.B: Remember to be nice and open-minded! This will give you a better chance to learn and practise the language.

Enjoy it!!

No comments: